Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
As a follow up I have attached DXDiag/64, [32 bit versdion also available]. Also a short segment of a test shot saved HD and same shot when saved as mpg.
Im not talking about ther shimmer showing when viewed in PD9 but the finished item viewed in a media player or burnt to disc for use elsewhere.
Film from other camcorder edited in PD9 and saved/burnt as mpg has no problems. Only the the film shot with this HD camcorder.
Burning the edited result without converting to MPG is not an option as the discs are usually forwarded to people without a blueray player, as we are.
All I want to do is edit his film and burn it to discs for others to enjoy without the resulting shimmer.
Thanks
My partner has recently purchased a Panasonic SD700 and I upgraded to PD9 so as to edit his HD video and burn to disc. There is no problem transfering the HD video to my computer via the program supplied by Panasonic and hence to PD9.
With reasonable care I'm able to edit and produce but the problem comes when finally burning to a disc so result may be shared or saved.
The finished product has to be burnt as MPEG2 as few people have HighDef players, let alone recorders, and the resulting film has a shimmering effect on vertical and horizantal objects, at times all over.
Origional film is recorded HG1920, not the full high def.
I've attached a pdf of my computer details.
Samples of a 35second film are 67 and 41 meg respectively which is prob too large to send here unless speciclly requested.
Hopefully somebody can help us out here.
Thanks
Somewhat different problem now but it follows on from previous. As none of the solutions proposed to stop burn freezing I have invested in a new computer.
32 bit Vista Home premium, AMD Quadcore with 4G ram, plenty of drive space. tried to burn origional PD 25min film with same results. Wiped all earlier efforts and re-copied origional from camera to DVD and hence to hard drive.
I can open PD7 and import and play the VOB file but the moment I try to do anything with it I get a white svreen and program not responding message.
Some info obtained suggested this may be caused by Adobe Flash so have uninstalled, run SubInAcl to fixc any possible permission errors in Windows, set Internet Exp to allow download and run of ActiveX after prompt and installed new version of Flash inc update. No change.
Version 6 running on Win XP it seems was much more stable but my computer was to restrictive in performance to do more than basic editing with regular save and re-boot.
I updated because I have a couple of hours of camcorder files I want to edit and burn to disc.
That Dualcore computer could edit and produce a file that would play in PD but wouldnt burn or save in other format. Now I've splashed out on a Quadcore PD will only play origional VOB and nothing else.
I only want the program to work - is that asking too much?
I'm having much the same problem and have tried all the suggestions in this post plus a few more.
My setup almost identical to Jeff's both computer and video.
Any help appreciated.
Calvin
Go to: