Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
been useing trial version for a couple of weeks and Love It.

Now purchased full verion from retailer (worked out cheaper than buying from Cyber).

What is the best way to put full version on my PC.

Should I just load on top or should I remove the trial version.

Thought I would ask before I come across a problem.

Thanks
I too would love to see Cyberlink make a REAL DVD design Package.

I use PD 7 Video editing and DVD Architect for DVD design.

DVD Architect is FANTASTIC and Really is easy to use. It comes with alot of templates which if required can be completly changed.

You can do all that you require and loads more. Try It.

Remember you can buy DVD Arch. as a seperate program. (You may want to try Sony Video editing program, personnally I find it way to complicated)
Is it possiable to use more than 1 Video when produceing a DVD or are you limited to the Video you have Just edited.

Another question can you Make DVD with out chapters?

Thanks
Hi

This is the answer I got from CyberLink.

Dear Peter,

Thank you for contacting CyberLink Online Customer Support.

In regard to your issue, we wish to inform you that PowerDVD Ultra and PowerDirector Ultra shipped with CyberLink DVD Suite 7 Ultra are not full version of software. The PowerDVD Ultra and PowerDirector Ultra are limited versions which only provide limited access to features as compared to full version of PowerDVD and PowerDirector Ultra software.

As a result I purchased Power Director on it's own.
New to PD 7, used to use Videowave.

In videowave one of the effects was Replicator, when applied you would get from 4-64, you choose, squares on screen with the video being played in each one.

Is this possiable with PD 7
THANKS Thats great advice.

Just wondering is it possiable to have each text track appear and go at different times, so that as one starts to go another starts to appear.
Looking to change from Videowave to PD.

So far so Good. Just one thing Sometimes I like to have text come on top of my video from 2 different places.

Coming in at the Top The Title and coming in from the bottom with other info, both at the same time.

I do not seem to be able to do this with PD, is it possiable.
As topic, What version of PD comes with DVD Suite 7 Ultra, is it Ultra or Deluxe or some other version.

Thanks
Go to: