Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I downmloaded the latest Update as i was asked to and now I cannot open either Power director or the Application Manager.
and most of mthe other perograms just crash . not happy.
Quote I did raise an earlier support ticket, who told me to install CAM version 4.0.1112.0 (the latest, downloaded today), which I did, but It nearly always stalls at 98% or 99% download, but when it does go through it often just sits at "waiting to install" or it gives me MD5 errors. I have a fast internet (100 Mbps) and fast PC with 16GB Ram and 1.5 TB SSD spare, and the DxDiags shows no issues. I uninstalled the application manager as per previous advice and rebooted, then reinstalled it several times, but have the same issues for days and days now.
Thanks for any insights. This is really frustrating.
EDIT: The demo version of PowerDVD 21 worked okay on this machine, and was uninstalled before all the above was tried.

I cannot open pwer director after installed the updates?????
Go to: