Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 365 won't install via Cyberlink Application Manager (CAM) on Windows 11
paulrobbo1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 25, 2021 23:27 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I did raise an earlier support ticket, who told me to install CAM version 4.0.1112.0 (the latest, downloaded today), which I did, but It nearly always stalls at 98% or 99% download, but when it does go through it often just sits at "waiting to install" or it gives me MD5 errors. I have a fast internet (100 Mbps) and fast PC with 16GB Ram and 1.5 TB SSD spare, and the DxDiags shows no issues. I uninstalled the application manager as per previous advice and rebooted, then reinstalled it several times, but have the same issues for days and days now.
Thanks for any insights. This is really frustrating.
EDIT: The demo version of PowerDVD 21 worked okay on this machine, and was uninstalled before all the above was tried.
[Thumb - 2021-11-26_16-17-04.jpg]
 Filename
2021-11-26_16-17-04.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Stuck at 99%
 Filesize
37 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
DxDiag results
 Filesize
112 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
108 time(s)
[Thumb - 2021-11-26_15-39-36.jpg]
 Filename
2021-11-26_15-39-36.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
MD5 errors
 Filesize
97 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
2 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 26. 2021 00:49

brettypope35 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 26, 2021 01:31 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I did raise an earlier support ticket, who told me to install CAM version 4.0.1112.0 (the latest, downloaded today), which I did, but It nearly always stalls at 98% or 99% download, but when it does go through it often just sits at "waiting to install" or it gives me MD5 errors. I have a fast internet (100 Mbps) and fast PC with 16GB Ram and 1.5 TB SSD spare, and the DxDiags shows no issues. I uninstalled the application manager as per previous advice and rebooted, then reinstalled it several times, but have the same issues for days and days now.
Thanks for any insights. This is really frustrating.
EDIT: The demo version of PowerDVD 21 worked okay on this machine, and was uninstalled before all the above was tried.

I cannot open pwer director after installed the updates?????
paulrobbo1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 25, 2021 23:27 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I did a complete clean reinstallation of Windows 11 PRO on my machine. Then installed CAM, and PowerDVD365 installed ok without errors. So it appears there's a software conflict somewhere with previous software I had on the machine before. Anyway that's all from me now. I'll close this concern now.