Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi,

@Barry17
@bh5213

You are both on Lenovo Intel based systems with either HD520 or HD620 graphics with a driver date of 2018.

I would recommend that you each submit a support ticket to get your issue formally into CL's system, in case there is a common factor that they can help with.

Meanwhile other members might have further suggestions to help out.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Thank you. I did issue a support ticket. Again I had no issues with Power Director yesterday until I decided to update to the latest version. Like another person posted, if it can't be resolved, can I get a link to be able to download the previouse version that I had.
Quote Please provide link to reinstall previous release which did not have this problem.

Thank you.

I have this same problem since updating to the latest version today. I can't get any videos to export/produce without it crashing. Hopefully they can let us know what is going on very quickly.
The same is happening to me as well. I just updated to the newest version about an hour ago and I am not able to produce/export an edited video now. This is very frustrating. No other changes have occured. I was using Powerdirector 365 ealier this afternoon just fine until I decided to update to newest version. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem still persists. Please advise.

PDV 21.5.3001.0
Version Type 365
Go to: