Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I had a question similar to yours and contacted the support people at Cyberlink...they were very helpful and quick to respond. I'd ask just to make sure you don't run into any issues when you're making the move.
Quote On the latest perpetual PD20 release, it appears the fast video rendering encode option dropdown now shows encoders not even in the system, see pic. My CPU does not even support an iGPU, yet "Intel Quick Sync Video" is available and selectable. Of course, errors are presented if one tries to use either option not available in my system.

One error is the ever popular "Production unsuccessful. Please ensure your graphics card driver is up-to-date, and update to the latest version of Windows Media Player....." which of course is not even relevant as given AMD VCE is not even present.

Curious, does 365 license option with whatever version is current there have the same anomaly?

Jeff

Jeff, This may not have anything to do with your issue but do you get perioditic prompts offering to optimize your video card for your version? I use PD365 and every other month or so, that's what it shows me..
Quote Windows 11 comes out next month. Anyone an insider that has used Win11 with Cyberlink products?

Hi! I'm a Windows 11 Insider on the Beta channel and I have had absolutely no problems downloading and running Cyberlink or any other program - some of them from as far back as Windows 7 Pro, so you should have no problems at all!

By the way, you are going to LOVE Windows 11 - I've never seen something like an OS perform so well in Beta .. Microsoft has really done a great job on this one!
Go to: