Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Installing on different computer
will_s [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 18, 2015 05:43 Messages: 66 Offline
[Post New]
I have swapped my PCs around and would prefer having PD365 on this PC as this is where I now record my online racing. I don't do many videos at all and I could copy my recordings to an external drive and transfer it to my other computer but that is a pain.

Another solution is to dump 365 and go back to one of my older purchases ..... for what I use PD for I can't really see any differences
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
I don't see the problem. Once you have installed the application manager on your new computer and have given user name and now, you simply can install 365 on the new machine. And take the video work from there. You even don't have to uninstall 365 on the old computer as long as you don't use the software at the same time. (I would uninstall it and any others before you sell the old machine though).
But before you do that, look at the various locations in documents on the old to see whether there is stuff you do want to move to your new computer, like project files and customized titles etc.
fvbrym2021 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 15, 2021 11:58 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I had a question similar to yours and contacted the support people at Cyberlink...they were very helpful and quick to respond. I'd ask just to make sure you don't run into any issues when you're making the move.
will_s [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 18, 2015 05:43 Messages: 66 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I had a question similar to yours and contacted the support people at Cyberlink...they were very helpful and quick to respond. I'd ask just to make sure you don't run into any issues when you're making the move.

I did install on my other PC and then did a clean install of windows to remove all evidence :