Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Well something's terribly amiss if you can't even see the sample clips.

Try uninstalling PD 19 and then reinstalling it. If you still get error messages when you try to preview clips, please follow the steps to create and share the DxDiag test results in the Read Me Before Posting guide so we can see if there's anything obvious going on with your system.

Whipped the hard drive and reinstalled due to another issue. Then reinstalled Powerdirector but the same issue persists. Diganostic attached. Thanks!
Hi! I just got Powerdirector 19 and when I open the software it get an error "An error occured while opening this media file in the media library." The sample skateboard videos it comes with does not display (it is just a black picture). I have downloaded and dropped other MP4 files in and I get the same error and issue. Any advice? Thanks!
Go to: