Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Many thanks Tony but I did not have any problems with Power Director 7 menu. Made so many without problems at all. Watched the video but did not solve my problem. Selecting the menu is different in 8. I will have yet another go at it and get back to you

Cheers
Glenis
As I didn't get a reply I wonder if you did not understand my reply!.

I attach chapters before I go to select Menu so can't see why I am having problems. Perhaps there is a problem with how I select a menu?
Your suggestions please on correct way to select menu with chapters would help
Thank you so much. When I go to print disc it either prints without chapters and a lot of time crashes or does not print at all.
Re Menu Preferences. When I click on preferred menu to attach chapters do I click on Apply to All pages? The Chapter Menu on the right does not highlight so I just apply the Root Menu then go onto Disc Preferences click on a chapter menu so it is viewing on screen then go back into Menue Preferences and the click on the preferred menu and the right side - chapter menu is highlighted. I think this area could be my problem so if you could describe how to attach a menu with chapters that would be a great help for starters. By the way how do I get rid of First Play as the button to get rid of it is not highlighted beside it.?
I am having problems with Menu and attaching chapters.
In preview mode the Menu's should show is that correct?
All looks good in Modify and chapters are all set up when I view chapters
I had no trouble in Power Director 7 with chapters attaching to menu and I wonder why you change things. I am finding this part of Director 8 impossible and have spent DAYS on trying to burn disk with chapters
Thanks Dave but I need PowerProducer 5 to import my anolog videos/movies. I will have to use that as I can't get the files into PowerDirector 7. I am pleased I was able to import the files into a software package anyhow

Thanks Glenis
Thank you Dave you have been a great help. I have a TV Tuner card reason I needed the right software to import. I am capturing from VCR and camcorder

The movies are old and I really need to be able to enhance them if I can. I have downloaded PowerProducer 5 (trial) and wonder if PowerDirector would do enchancements to videos

Thanks again :

Glenis
I am interested to know if there are any old software packages that allow you to import old movies/videos. Due to no sound on the movies they need music and backgrounds more than the digital videos/movies. I have captured them on a TV Tuner card. Would be great if there was software that allows capture of non digital movies/videos
Go to: