Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks guys.

I'm using PD6 (as per the question) - can 4 be done in PD6? I don't want letter box masking, I want a file that will be a true 16:9.

Edit: it's okay, I've just worked it out.
I currently film everything on my JVC Eviro in 16:9 format, and I'm very happy with it. I am thinking about getting a TV quality bullet cam for attaching to vehicles, but the ones in my price range only film in 4:3 format.

Is there any way I can convert 4:3 footage so that I get a proper 16:9 output?

Thanks in advance.

Ryan
What browser are you using? I had the same problem while using Firefox. I had to go back to IE, turn internet security off and then it uploaded okay. There is a software update for version 6 regarding YouTube - I've downloaded it but haven't used it for an upload yet so I don't know if that fixes it.

Hope that helps though.

Regards,

Ryan
I have finally received an answer from Cyberlink, though it took a bit of to'ing and fro'ing. Director 6 does not appear to be compatible with Firefox - you have to use IE - and my security has to be switched off (not too happy about that...), however in the end it did upload to YT correctly.

Regards,

Ryan
Hi, I'm also having a problem with the YouTube producer in V6 build 2319. As I have an account with YouTube, I "click to authorise" - but nothing happens. I've checked my security settings (I use Kaspersky) and it appears that PowerDirector has green ticks (which are good!) for all actions so should be able to access the internet (which it seems to do okay when it tells me about updating to v7!).

Help!

Regards,

Ryan
Go to: