Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cant get Powerdirector to Upload to YT!
Jack [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 17, 2008 04:37 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I'll get up to step 7 and it will load for the first 20% and then churn out. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated?

I'm using version 6 as well.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, Can you carry out a test upload please....

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/2405.page
Subject: PowerDirector - information we request and tasks to carry out.
PART K

Post results please.

Please ensure you have the latest build of PD6 v2319

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 17. 2008 14:46

Ryan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 02, 2008 18:04 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, I'm also having a problem with the YouTube producer in V6 build 2319. As I have an account with YouTube, I "click to authorise" - but nothing happens. I've checked my security settings (I use Kaspersky) and it appears that PowerDirector has green ticks (which are good!) for all actions so should be able to access the internet (which it seems to do okay when it tells me about updating to v7!).

Help!

Regards,

Ryan
Ryan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 02, 2008 18:04 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I have finally received an answer from Cyberlink, though it took a bit of to'ing and fro'ing. Director 6 does not appear to be compatible with Firefox - you have to use IE - and my security has to be switched off (not too happy about that...), however in the end it did upload to YT correctly.

Regards,

Ryan