Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the added info Chae. If it happens again to me I'll have to look at that. In my guess I never even got far enough for a percentage reading. I got the same error message as you, but it happened instantly with no percentage happening.
Hello All - I was fighting the same problem for a while, using Vista 32 Home Ultimate. After trying many things with no joy, I removed all my codecs using remove programs in control panel, rebooted and then reinstalled PD7 and "create disc" now works just fine. I have since reinstalled the "Vista Codec Package" from Shark and also the DivX codec from the DivX website. Everything is stable and create disc is working fine. Hopefully this will work for you others that are having the same trouble.
In PD7, I can insert a single transition at a time or I can insert transitions for all my clips in the timeline. What if I want to add the same transition for only a block of clips, such as 20 pictures for example. Can't find any way to do that. Pinnacle Studio calls it "ripple transitions". You insert the transition you want, select it and then select the ending clip. This highlights your block. You then click "ripple transition" and it puts that transition between every clip in your selection.

Sure hope there is some way to do this in PD7 but I can't find it. Thanks for any help
Don't think this option is available in PD. Pinnacle Studio certainly allows you to turn audio off or on whilst scrubbing. Would be a good additon for next version - and not a complicated change.
Hi Dafydd - thanks for trying. Had a successful upgrade to .2510 but sadly no change to the "create disc" issue. I'll spend some time on the weekend and create the data document as per your earlier email and see if we can get somewhere. Thanks again for your efforts.
Same here. Exactly the same problem. Looks like it has been around for a while and Cyberlink is depressingly quiet about it all. Like you, I get the error message almost immediately after clicking "create disc" I haven't seen any fix posted but will keep watching for a while before I toss my PowerDirector disc in the garbage.
Go to: