Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for your answers but no solution?
The video is made for streaming with ultra low latency that's the reason for 44.1. That's what's recomended.
Strange you can't change settings yourself, hmm
Thanks anyway!
I can always convert the file but I shouldn't need to do that, I think
Hi!
I'm trying to export an mp4 H264/avc.
It works great but the audio is in 48khz?
Ain't it possible to change it to 44.1khz?
The audio I'm working with within the project is 44.1 but out comes AAC in 48khz?
Quote Your PC is constantly doing dozens of things simultaneously even when you only have PD open, and there's nothing stopping you from doing other things while producing a video project.

PD will use as much CPU, RAM and GPU resources as it needs which can drastically slow down some other tasks, but you can do almost anything except hardcore gaming with a reasonably powerful system.

No need to worry about "disturbing" PD if you need to get something else done.

Thank you optodata! :
Good to know
I wonder if I can work with other things on the computer while rendering?
I have no hardware accelaration going on, what I know of.
Is the rendering internal?
Does Powerdirector 365 use Gpu and Audio hardware while rendering?
Since this was the answer from support:

we would like to inform you that all materials in our software are licensed for your personal purposes and non-commercial use.

That means we can't use it for commercial use.

This is what troubles me the most.
It looks so good on their frontpage with Shutterstock library and the content packs.

But, they hide the info about how it's aloud to be used.
The most of us probably think it's green light to use Shutterstock library and the content packs when we need and want to but it isn't.
Only for personal purposes and non-commercial use

I'm quite dissapointed.

I think the license info should be clearly stated on the frontpage and not hidden.

Royalty free license for personal purposes and non-commercial use
Thanks for your answers!
I'm still afraid that I will get visual claims.
Maybe the best is to put a video out there and see how it goes.

Maybe Cyberlink should give us a license we can use to dispute claims?

A little about my case:
I'm about to have a monetized music channel on youtube.

I'm making my own music and do videos with flowers and nature to the music.

What I don't want is Shutterstock or any other agency to put an advert on my clips.
Feels not good
Hi everybody!
I'm new here.
I wonder if we can use Shutterstock videos and photos in monetized videos on YouTube?

Do you get visual claims?

It's a royalty free license?

This is the answer I got from support:

We understand that you have queries using the Shutterstock on your videos when you upload them to your YouTube channel from the PowerDirector 365 subscription software. We are more than willing to assist you.
With reference to your query, we would like to inform you that all materials in our software are licensed for your personal purposes and non-commercial use.

What's your experience?

Kind regards
Go to: