Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Do other stuff while rendering?
Stephan.L [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 29, 2020 03:39 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I wonder if I can work with other things on the computer while rendering?
I have no hardware accelaration going on, what I know of.
Is the rendering internal?
Does Powerdirector 365 use Gpu and Audio hardware while rendering?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 03. 2021 13:41

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Your PC is constantly doing dozens of things simultaneously even when you only have PD open, and there's nothing stopping you from doing other things while producing a video project.

PD will use as much CPU, RAM and GPU resources as it needs which can drastically slow down some other tasks, but you can do almost anything except hardcore gaming with a reasonably powerful system.

No need to worry about "disturbing" PD if you need to get something else done.
Stephan.L [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 29, 2020 03:39 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Your PC is constantly doing dozens of things simultaneously even when you only have PD open, and there's nothing stopping you from doing other things while producing a video project.

PD will use as much CPU, RAM and GPU resources as it needs which can drastically slow down some other tasks, but you can do almost anything except hardcore gaming with a reasonably powerful system.

No need to worry about "disturbing" PD if you need to get something else done.

Thank you optodata! :
Good to know