Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello,

I recently got a laptop and purchased PowerDirector365 for the laptop. I was really used to the mobile app and had been editing all my videos on it. One of the features I really liked on the mobile app was I could lower the volume of my background sound tracks by a percentage, basically I could slide it from 100 down to 5%, and that gave me the perfect sound balance.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this in 365 on my laptop. I tried the Audio Ducking but it made for some horrible LOUD interludes of background music when I wasn't talking. Right now, I'm editing the audio by dialing down the Dynamic Range Compression to a negative 26, but it doesn't give me the same results as the mobile app.

What am I doing wrong? I'm not a very sophisticated editor, I just make videos as a hobby, but the volume thing is really bothering me.

Thanks for your help!
Hi all -- for quite some time, my mobile Power director has been garbling the voice overs on any videos I make. It speeds them up in random spots and I can't figure out what it's doing this. Sometimes I can re-record a few times and eventually it will work, and sometimes I need to use a different app all together to record my voice over, and then merge that audio to my project (this is a pain and I just want the regular voice recorder within the app to work).

You can hear an example of this around minute 7:12 of this video, I didn't realize it had happened on this one until I uploaded it and didn't feel like remaking the whole thing: https://youtu.be/iL9uIPtY4Jc

Thanks for your help.
Quote It looks like there's a brand new version out today (7.0.0). V6.9.1 was the most recent version and it came out a month or so ago. Since you've been having trouble for awhile, check and see if the updated version makes any difference.

If that doesn't help, could you upload your current project to Google Drive and post a shareable link to it here? That might be the quickest way to see what's going on, but only do it if you're comfortable sharing your media clips.

Thank you for your help! It looks like I've been on 7.0.0 since June 29th, which is around the time I started having issues. The last few videos I've made have not had my face in them talking so the sync is not as noticeable, but I will film something tomorrow and upload to Drive because I would really love help trying to get this straightened out.
Hi all, for about 2 or 3 weeks now, any video I render, regardless of what device I record it on, gets the audio and video out of sync after rendering. It's really frustrating because I have loved this product but this has made my videos look sloppy. Has there been some update lately that is known to cause this?

Attempting to render in 4k or 1080p results in the same out of sync. I cleared the cache in the app too which did not help. Any advice would be really appreciated.
Go to: