Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio Out of Sync With Video
AllisonsMunecas [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 25, 2020 08:53 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all, for about 2 or 3 weeks now, any video I render, regardless of what device I record it on, gets the audio and video out of sync after rendering. It's really frustrating because I have loved this product but this has made my videos look sloppy. Has there been some update lately that is known to cause this?

Attempting to render in 4k or 1080p results in the same out of sync. I cleared the cache in the app too which did not help. Any advice would be really appreciated.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It looks like there's a brand new version out today (7.0.0). V6.9.1 was the most recent version and it came out a month or so ago. Since you've been having trouble for awhile, check and see if the updated version makes any difference.

If that doesn't help, could you upload your current project to Google Drive and post a shareable link to it here? That might be the quickest way to see what's going on, but only do it if you're comfortable sharing your media clips.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 30. 2020 17:14

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
AllisonsMunecas [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 25, 2020 08:53 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Quote It looks like there's a brand new version out today (7.0.0). V6.9.1 was the most recent version and it came out a month or so ago. Since you've been having trouble for awhile, check and see if the updated version makes any difference.

If that doesn't help, could you upload your current project to Google Drive and post a shareable link to it here? That might be the quickest way to see what's going on, but only do it if you're comfortable sharing your media clips.

Thank you for your help! It looks like I've been on 7.0.0 since June 29th, which is around the time I started having issues. The last few videos I've made have not had my face in them talking so the sync is not as noticeable, but I will film something tomorrow and upload to Drive because I would really love help trying to get this straightened out.