Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
again while trying to finish a movie, i have tried to just save dvd file and no dice....i have received the following image
[/img]
error code a0040003

this is about the fourth time i have finished a video and an error code has come up...help please...

Jay
i am having an issue, need to know if it is my system or if it is the drive, i have an external TDK ded+440. i am not sure if i need to update the firmware, whatever that is, i saw this on the this web site, but am not sure where to get it. This error code comes up when i am just about finished and am trying to get the production on a dvd. it is about 95%done and then this error code comes up.
After i have finished publishing the video and did the menus, i hit the burn button and it was aboyt 95% done and then this error code comes up...i need answers. It is for a wedding video.
Go to: