Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
burning failed....
Jay [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 18, 2008 15:38 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
again while trying to finish a movie, i have tried to just save dvd file and no dice....i have received the following image
[/img]
error code a0040003

this is about the fourth time i have finished a video and an error code has come up...help please...

Jay
Mark H. [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Joined: Jul 13, 2008 23:00 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
We feel your pain.

Burning DVDs either to a HDD folder or to a DVD disk seems to be a recurring theme throughout the forum.

This points directly to software issues. Not everyone's PC and setup can be at fault. Especially when you can successfully render to an MPEG-2 file and then burn the DVD using non Cyberlink software.

At some point Cyberlink needs to step-up and fix the issues at hand. Regards,

Mark H.
Bill [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 17, 2008 12:34 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I rendered my project successfully. When I hit "Create Disc" it starts to initialize but after about 3 seconds I get an error that sys:

Create disk page initializing error.
Failed to insert timeline.

I created a new quick and dirty project and it worked fine. And the Production movie clip plays fine when I click on it.

Any ideas?
Also, is there a link to a listing of all the errors and explanations for PD 7?