Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Guys, I am so happy. We have been trying to find a solution so long.

In my case it was the USB-Driver of a USB Gaming Pad (c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\xusb22.sys)

As soon as I deactivated the USB-Device in the device manager, the problem was gone.

If I were you, I would unplug all my USB-Devices except the cam. Then try, if Youcam works.

I'd also try if Youcam works in Windows Save mode.

I am so happy now.
This solution did not work for me. Youcam still has this error.
Nope. Still does not work.
The support said that I should look for the following path in my registry. But I found out that the youcam extry does not exist:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\CyberLink\YouCam9\BuildInfo

Is it the same in your case, guys?
Quote Hello,

This is not a common issue, so please contact CyberLink Customer Service right away:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do

Cheers
YouCam Moderator

Unfortunately, I have the same problem. I bought YouCam 9.0, used also the patch 1915, so now it's YouCam 9.1. But it did not help. I contacted the support. Hopefully, they have a solution soon.
Unfortunately, I have the same problem. I bought YouCam 9.0, used also the patch 1915, so now it's YouCam 9.1. But it did not help.
Go to: