Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've been trying to use a Rode microphone plugged into the jack in my laptop, but for some reason PowerDirector doesn't recognize it. When I go into the Voiceover room, and click on Device, all I see is:

Audio Device
Microphone Array

I click on Mixer and I see "Microphone Array Conexant Smart Audio HD (I think that's my computer default audio).

There's no place where I can add a microphone and it doesn't recognize my plugged-in mike.

I've scoured the help pages and can't figure this out.

PowerDirector 15 Ultimate
I couldn't find a more relevant post but...when I move Powerdirector 15 from my laptop screen, where the program runs find, to a second monitor, the program freezes up and won't respond. I close the program and restart it on my laptop..works fine, but not on second monitor

Quote: Hello,

When I have two monitors plugged in, 13 Ultra claims that I have an HDCP problem and refuses to play. However, if I plug in one screen or the other it works fine. One monitor is actually my TV and one is my regular computer monitor.

It would be great if I could play a movie on the TV and use my computer--but today, I can only use one screen at a time.

Is there a solution to this?

Thanks,

Why would you want to watch a movie AND work on your computer at the same time? What kinds of input ports do you have on your TV?

What computer do you have? Is it powerful enough to run both at the same time?

I use the HDMI output from my Alienware laptop to a projector. If that is workign, my computer monitor shows a logo only.

Go to: