Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
OK I'm having a surprisingly hard time figuring out what to do here, so check it out.
I have 3 separate videos that must all play simultaneously, yet PDmobile doesn't make it obvious that more than 2 can play at once. I have one video playing over another, but dragging the 3rd around aimlessly finds me no success in syncing it up with the other 2.
Somebody help me out, how do I add a 3rd track for the 3rd video?
No f*ckin' idea where to post this, so let's get it.

Who can tell me how I can change the playback speed of a video or audio clip WITHOUT it altering the placement of clips that come after it?
I just had a VERY frustrating time and almost punted my computer because of this simple feature that seems coutner-productive. I had to edit some audio speed, no big deal. I did it, Then I continued work for about 20 minute BEFORE I realized every clip in Track1 had moved itself back to compensate. I had to backtrack to find out where I f*cked up, and then unf*ck everything.
This is a terrible feature that, in my opinion, shouldn't exist. It creates hassle and I can't be the only one who thinks so.
IS this program invented by people who have never worked on any type of real video project?
Sorry, I'm angry and rambling. Just looking for a solution to what seems to be PD going against the programming.
HOW can I slow down/speed up a clip and not have to repiece my project?
Go to: