Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video track limit??
Cam42069 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 17, 2020 17:48 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
OK I'm having a surprisingly hard time figuring out what to do here, so check it out.
I have 3 separate videos that must all play simultaneously, yet PDmobile doesn't make it obvious that more than 2 can play at once. I have one video playing over another, but dragging the 3rd around aimlessly finds me no success in syncing it up with the other 2.
Somebody help me out, how do I add a 3rd track for the 3rd video?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
You could produce the video with two clips first and then place it on the timeline and place the 3rd clip.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote OK I'm having a surprisingly hard time figuring out what to do here, so check it out.
I have 3 separate videos that must all play simultaneously, yet PDmobile doesn't make it obvious that more than 2 can play at once. I have one video playing over another, but dragging the 3rd around aimlessly finds me no success in syncing it up with the other 2.
Somebody help me out, how do I add a 3rd track for the 3rd video?

Hello,

PowerDirector Mobile supports adding up to 3 video overlay tracks on supported devices.

You didn't indicate what device you are using with PowerDirector Mobile, so I am assuming it is an Android device? Depending on the specific device you have, the number of overlays that are availble is different because of the device's available processing power. See this FAQ for more details: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=19043

I suggest that you go into the Settings window, and then select "Send Feedback" to contact CyberLink Customer Service and let them know the details about your device so they can confirm how many video overlay tracks are supported.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator