Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Thanks for the reply Dafydd, I will give it a go.

Does PD7 have anything like a desnow filter to reduce grain on low light cam footage?
Quote: Hi,
All of you who have recently purchased PD7 and have suffered the "installation file is corrupt" episode, will be contacted by email (by the CyberLink/Element5 route). You will be given a link to PD7 v1628a (the one I'm using at the moment). It appears an incomplete build was uploaded to Element5.

Dafydd

I received another email this morning with a downlaod link. The file is the same build number but I downloaded it anyway. And guess what? Yep its still corrupt.

What do I need to do to get a refund? Cyberlink obviously have no idea how to treat their customers.
Quote: hello all,
Just an update on what I know so far. Before I found this forum topic I had filled out Cyberlinks support form about the issue. I received a response this morning. It stated there is a issue with the server while downloading and to kindly wait 2 working days, then write them again to "Kindly cooperate with us and write to us after 2 days as, the password to download will reset after valid duration: 2008/5/13 ~ 2008/5/19(Taiwan Time)
So I just hang out for 2 days. If I learn anything else I'll keep you posted.

Have a great day

Doc

That is terrible customer service. There is nothing to stop them updating the file.

At least Dafydd here has some idea of customer care.

Just purchased PD7 and I am getting a corrupt exe notice when trying to install.

Not used PD before and this is not a good first impression.

Go to: