Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Got the same problem w/PD6 and used CCleaner to uninstall and clean registry (you can download it free from hippo.com)-cleaned everything perfect...
I have also experienced something like this. I have loaded my short .jpg file (a couple of short clips in 3x4 aspect) and trying to edit and save the PD 7 repeatedly crashed.
Thanks Dave, this will work. I was hoping, however, there would be an easier way such as loading your produced clips into a menu directly for disk burning such as in Windows DVD Maker.
the answer I got from CyberLink was to reload the PD 7 and re-install it which I did, however, I am not going click "no menu button" to test it-then having to re-install again.
Just got PD 7 and it looks great. However, I checked the "Create a disk without a menu" button in Create Disk module and can not un-check it. Is this a bug?
Is there a way to upload a multiple video clips into a BD disk menue and then burn it onto a BD?
Just got PD 7 and it looks great. However, I checked the "Create a disk without a menu" button in Create Disk module and can not un-check it. Is this a bug? Milan
Go to: