Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I believe you can only change the text itself, object colors, and overall size and position of the pre-made motion graphic titles.

It'd be nice if Cyberlink made it possible, like alignment etc. (you can already change font type).
Hi,

Is it possible to edit Motion Graphics, like the alignment of the text used?

In advance, thank you
Hi guys,

Can anyone please explain to me what happened to the Tools button? It's just disappeared. Now I have to choose from left every time I like to change video-speed etc. I'd love to have it back, as it made editing vids easier and less time-consuming.

In advance, thank you.
Hi guys,

How do I change/modify already pre-made titles like Minimalist Title 09? I like to add background for "Make your videos with" text.

In advance, thank you.
Quote The clip has audio. It plays in the library. However when droped in the timeline the audio symbol below the viewer changes to muted.

right click on the track the clip is NOT muted. Only muted below the video player, it default mutes when clip is moved from library to the timeline. It will NOT allow me to unmute.

I have had this program since it came out. I edit several videos weekly. Never had a clip auto muted when it is dropped in the timeline.

My only experiance with muting a clip is right click and select mute clip in the drop down menu. Again this is not shown with the checkmark which I would select to manually mute the clip or unmute the clip.

Appreciate your help.

I have exactly same problem. Audio is working in library and in preview, but goes mute when place in the timeline. Nothing aformentioned solutons help. Any other ideas?
Hi,

My PowerDirector 365 keeps freezing in every few seconds (5-10 secs), then works fine and repeat same think. Does anyone how to fix it?

In advance thank you

Michael
Quote I had this issue today as I did the first time I used the subscription model two months ago. I spoke to a customer service rep who advised me to sign out of my account and sign in again. This worked on both occassions. This does not happen with the other applications. The rep advised, without going into technical details, that the issue is on their end, not on my PC.

Was looking for this answer. Thank you 👏😊
Go to: