Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Here is the actual wmv slideshow
This is a screenshot of what I am getting. The actual photo sizes are 680x183. The box in whole is coming out that size but the actual photos, as you can see, are very tiny inside of the box
I just downloaded the trial and when I produced the slideshow, it came out with a huge blage space around it. The photos are very tiny in that space.How do I fix this?
I had purchased and downloaded CyberLink PowerDirector 5.0 and now since I upgraded my windows to 7, I cannot find a download for 5.0. I NEED to download this since I did purchase it and why does Cyberlink not have the download available for it's customers?
Well, I have a business and I honestly do not treat my clients the way CyberLink does.

When people spend their hard earned money on a product, they should get the help and solution they deserve.

I refuse to PAY for phone contact, especially for a product that does not work.

I have attempted to get the correct ACTIVATION KEY for over a month and they keep sending me invalid keys.

I have done all I am required to do including taking a photo of my product and even the receipt and sending it Cyberlink.

Still nothing!

I am in agreement with Roman that this all seems like some kind of ripoff scam.

I want my product up and running with the correct key or I will let others know about this product's lack of support and useless software after purchase.

Go to: