Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Please, can someone help, I've tried a million ways of trying to resolve this issue. I have an video where its mainly scenery but occasionally we are speaking in the video. I've also added one of the available music tracks. Im trying to get this music to lower when we talk so you can hear our conversation. However, as soon as I do it the whole video changes. PLEASE, How do I mix original video with added music. This app is so complex. It could have and should have been so much easy an intuitive to use.
I think what I'm trying to to us called audio ducking. Please can it be done on the app version of this software and if so how?

Hi,
On my Nokia mobile app I have 2 specific audio tracks by default, I can import a recorded .mp4 to T1 and record a VO onto T2, use the audio mixer to adjust the Track volumes and balance the recorded video audio.

In order to change music/VO/recorded video audio, you can use the mixer room to set the overall track volumes, but each track and any splits in a track can have their own volume with fade in/out.
So to fade in a recorded audio track where there is no dialogue, first split the audio track appropriately, adjust the volume for the duration of the split and use fade in/out to avoid a hard cut.

Hope that helps.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
Quote Hi all,

So frustrated trying to use the cyberlink app on my android.

I've got a walking video I've put together and edited. My problem is that I've downloaded an audio file from YouTube and want to include it in my video.

I want the music to play when there is no dialogue but if I use the settings to change from music to chat it changes it for the whole video. Can anyone help.

I'm assuming due to the lack of replies that the app version cannot do the above
Hi all,

So frustrated trying to use the cyberlink app on my android.

I've got a walking video I've put together and edited. My problem is that I've downloaded an audio file from YouTube and want to include it in my video.

I want the music to play when there is no dialogue but if I use the settings to change from music to chat it changes it for the whole video. Can anyone help.
Go to: