CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Existing video sound and added music mixing
Reply to this topic
William Catterick [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Aug 03, 2019 02:11 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Please, can someone help, I've tried a million ways of trying to resolve this issue. I have an video where its mainly scenery but occasionally we are speaking in the video. I've also added one of the available music tracks. Im trying to get this music to lower when we talk so you can hear our conversation. However, as soon as I do it the whole video changes. PLEASE, How do I mix original video with added music. This app is so complex. It could have and should have been so much easy an intuitive to use.
AshWilliams [Avatar]
Member Private Message Location: Michigan Joined: Mar 28, 2013 23:38 Messages: 90 Offline
[Post New]
Just select the settings/preferences button and then "Audio Mixing". In that window there are volume controls beside each track you drag to left to lower the corresponding track volume. Was quite straight forward.

If you mean that you only want the audio to be lower when the people speak, then you might need to trom or split the clip and do it separately. When you adjust the volume, it is for the entire clip, as there are no keyframes.

Ash

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 10. 2020 04:15

Maliek
Contributor Private Message Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 514 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Im trying to get this music to lower when we talk so you can hear our conversation.

Watch this video from the 2:05 mark. I show how to use volume keyframes to raise or lower the volume at particular sections of an audio clip.

Reply to this topic