Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you Optodata!!!!

It worked and my PowerDirector is up and running again.

For those who might need to know where on the MS website to download it without Microsoft wanting a subscription,
here's the link I used:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

Again, thanks so much...really appreciate your quick response!!!!
Hi Everyone!

My recent Windows 10 update left me uable to open PowerDirector due to the MSVCR110.dll error.

I know that to fix it, I need to download the Visual C++ Redistributable Package but I don't know which one to download.

Was PowerDirector built with Visual Studio 2012?

There's also options for 2015, 2017, 2019.

I think it's the 2012 I want but thought I'd ask here.

Thanks so much!!!
I've been usingPowerDirector 17 Ultimate, which I purchased at a retail store, and decided to upgrade to 18 Ultimate from the Cyberlink website.
I've downloaded the 13 exe files.
Question: Do I just run each of the 13 exe files over my existing PD17?

Thanks so much!
Thank you
Thank you
THANK YOU!!!!
Hi -

I just inherited some cassettes that contain over forty 2-3 minute AVI files that were converted from 8mm reels dating from the 1940’s-60’s
The AVI files are over 60GB and too much for my hard drive.
Would I lose too much quality if I convert each AVI file to MP4? It cuts the file size by 50%
My goal is to burn a DVD with menu for immediate family members and upload clips to YouTube for extended family.

Thanks so much!
Go to: