Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I uninstalled 2519 and reinstalled up to 1915, and video looks great. No shakiness or pausing at all. I'm okay with that for now, still would like to be current and get the same results. Anyone know if Cyberlink is working on this, to include in an (hopefully very soon) patch?

jo
Ditto here. I'm having exact same problem. I emailed tech-support to see if I can get a link to patch v.2227c. I'm getting ready to re-install to v.1915, which is the latest (earlier) patch I have, to see if it fixes the problem. If anyone can supply me with a link or ftp to the v.2227c build, please do, just in case Tech-Support falls through. I'll repost, on the v.1915 and let you know how it goes.

jo
Jeff - You are awesome!! I can't even guess how you figured out how to do those steps to get that to work, but it does!! Thank you so much. I will go up and download the update, so hopefully I won't have to do it again, but it was a fast fix, which is what I was looking for!!

Thanks again,

Jo
Wondering if anyone is or has had trouble with the Menu Selections (item1, item2...etc), not highlighting after the video has been burned. This is only happening on custom made menus, meaning where I select a different icon or highlight color for the item, then a pre-desgined template. When its on the computer the highlight works fine, but after I burn and put on TV, I cant see what is being selected. Its very frustrating. Help if anyone knows a solution.

Thanks,

jo

I'm using (PD7 v.7.00.1915)
Thanks Kintara,

I'm still trying to get the hang of it. I got one to work perferctly, then when I tried to do the second one, it still fades out too quickly, I'm moving the slider but it doesn't seem to really be controlling how long the item stays on screen. Does the duration of the clip pretty much control when the fade begins? My second pip is shorter than the first, and I think that's why its fading sooner on me I'll keep working at it, I'm sure it'll sink in. Thanks again for your quick response and your attached demos, they helped alot!!!

jo
I'd like to be able to slide a PIP object into a clip, and have it stay in a certain area for say 5 seconds or so then fade out. Just applying a fade out, has it dissolve too quickly. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Jo
I created a video using 4:3 aspect ratio and would like to burn it in 16:9 format. Can someone help me on how to do this, or can I do this? I did not know the option to set the aspect ratio was under the edit menu, and that I had to do this before hand, I figured it was something I would of set in the production part. When I tried to just switch to 16:9 it wipes out my timeline, and starts a new untitled project.

Thanks
Go to: