Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Shaky Video
Ryan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 03, 2009 12:06 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
How do I get an older build of Powerdirector 7 that doesn't have issues with shaky video? Both the 2519 and the new 27 something build have the problem, and when I uninstall and try on whatever build came out of the box, the problem is still there. Is there a way to get access to an older build so I can make movies that don't look like there is an earthquake happening in the background? From all of the posts that I have read, the older builds don't have the problem of shaky video.
Dutli [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 24, 2006 21:27 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Ditto here. I'm having exact same problem. I emailed tech-support to see if I can get a link to patch v.2227c. I'm getting ready to re-install to v.1915, which is the latest (earlier) patch I have, to see if it fixes the problem. If anyone can supply me with a link or ftp to the v.2227c build, please do, just in case Tech-Support falls through. I'll repost, on the v.1915 and let you know how it goes.

jo
Dutli [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 24, 2006 21:27 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I uninstalled 2519 and reinstalled up to 1915, and video looks great. No shakiness or pausing at all. I'm okay with that for now, still would like to be current and get the same results. Anyone know if Cyberlink is working on this, to include in an (hopefully very soon) patch?

jo
[Post New]
Quote: I uninstalled 2519 and reinstalled up to 1915, and video looks great. No shakiness or pausing at all. I'm okay with that for now, still would like to be current and get the same results. Anyone know if Cyberlink is working on this, to include in an (hopefully very soon) patch?

jo

If they ARE working on it, they have been very successful in keeping it a secret. You are not alone. Maybe if we all deluge Cyberlink with this issue thru tech support they might wake up and help us. For myself I have done this twice, and they respond that there must be something wrong with my set up. They got their head up, hmmmm I mean their head in the sand.