Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
i'm confused, or maybe just impatient. but i got a response to my post saying to list EVERYTHING i did, step by step and that i would get a faster response. well i did just that, it took me quite a while to compose my reply too, about 1/2 hour. that was like 3 days ago and no one has answered me yet. am i missing something?
thank you for your reply. i downloaded some more codecs and installed them. that seems to have corrected the problem.
thanks again
ingrid
ok, here is everything i did, step by step:
1. open up pd deluxe v 6.00.1604a, then select 'new project'
2. import my video source files; a .mpg file and a .avi file (those are the extensions my files have in windows explorer, but after i've imported them and hover over them, it says 'type MPEG-1' and 'type DivX'
3. drag each video to the mvt, right-click each clip, select 'split audio'
4. delete the audio clips that appear in the voice track
5. import audio file; 'type MP3'
6. drag my audio file down to the music track
7. trim each video clip to get the timing that i want
8. in movie mode played everything in time-line, the syncing is perfect
9. first clip, the mpg, click 'magic clean', then 'color adjustment'
10. adjust brightness, contrast, & sharpness, then apply
11. in movie mode played everything in time-line, the syncing is off
ok i want to use the same source file for clip 4 as i did for clip 2.

i dropped the file onto the mvt and was gonna make my cuts accordingly when i noticed that the image on the preview screen was upside down. i removed it, closed PD6, made a copy of the file , renamed it, opened PD6, imported the new copy, dropped the new file onto the mvt and it is still upside down. what is going on here? any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks
my clip is a .mpg. i'm sorry, but i don't know what u mean by 'apply the transition at the video clip?'.
Hi, thanks for replying. in magic clean i went to color adjustment and adjusted the sharpness and the brightness and contrast. thats all it took. there went my sync. my clip was about 20 seconds long and the lag was about 3 or 4 seconds. i did however find the 'remove transition' when i right clicked on the clip which did restore the sync correctly. hope this helps

Hi...
when i start a new project the audio and the video are perfectly synced. as soon as i use "magic clean' on one of the video clips the video slows way down. even after i remove the 'cleaning' effect from the video clip it still doesn't sync up right. what do i do? i really want to clean up some areas of my video before i publish it. i'm using pd6. thanks...
Go to: