Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
WOW!! clip flipped upside down!!
ingrid [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 24, 2008 05:29 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
ok i want to use the same source file for clip 4 as i did for clip 2.

i dropped the file onto the mvt and was gonna make my cuts accordingly when i noticed that the image on the preview screen was upside down. i removed it, closed PD6, made a copy of the file , renamed it, opened PD6, imported the new copy, dropped the new file onto the mvt and it is still upside down. what is going on here? any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

What's the source of your video file please? What type of video is it and what extension has it got (e.g. *.avi for example)?

I have come across something similar with another program - caused by a driver/codec not reading the video source correctly. The video rendered using by an unusual codec.

More information would be useful.

I also suggest you read:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/2405.page
Subject: PowerDirector - information we request and tasks to carry out.
Carry out PART A through to G. Attached your diagnostic file to your next posting.

PART C should be carried out immediately followed by the PD6 upgrade, then the bonus pack.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 01. 2008 03:44

ingrid [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 24, 2008 05:29 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
thank you for your reply. i downloaded some more codecs and installed them. that seems to have corrected the problem.
thanks again
ingrid