Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote You may find Scene Detection useful, although it may not work very well if there aren't any other obvious changes when the audio starts or stops. Take a look at the description on the Help page and see if it can reduce your editing time.

Thanks. I've tried this and completely failed because it's only detecting visual change
I think it's something which lots of content creators are looking for. I left PD because of the lack of this feature and moved to Kapwing where this function works pretty much flawless, but it has other limitations. Hence I would be instantly back to PD if you'd add this function. I think this fuction will be a MUST for every serious video editor in the future imho.
In my Power Director (V16) the preview gets stuck after about 10 seconds if I set the speed adjustment higher than about 3x

Any thoughts on this?
Go to: