Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video gets stuck in preview after about 10 sec when setting speed adjustment higher than about 3x
Marcus G. [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 02, 2018 12:21 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
In my Power Director (V16) the preview gets stuck after about 10 seconds if I set the speed adjustment higher than about 3x

Any thoughts on this?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Literally dozens, and I don't have anywhere near enough info to know where to start.

Is this with an HD or 4k or 5k or 360 degree clip?
Have you reduced the preview resolution below "Full HD"?
Have you tried setting the preview mode to non real-time?
Does the sped up clip freeze and then not ever move, or does it freeze and then resume?
How long is the clip?
Does it happen with a clip from a different source?
If you produce the clip, does that work and does the produced clip play normally?

Answers to these kind of questions will go a long way towards understanding your issue. Also, the details requested in the Read Me Before Posting sticky are pretty important, especially when working with 4k and above clips.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°