Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi DG -

The difference between the two is how the playhead functions. In PDR it's necessary to either select timeline media to move it or insert other media to have it "ripple". In Camtasia, it's possible to place the playhead at a certain point then move everything to the right of the playhead.

To my knowledge, there's no combination of keys that can make PDR do anything similar.

As Jeff has pointed out, a suggestion that such a feature be incorporated into PDR can be put via File > Rate Us & Provide Suggestions.

Cheers - Tony

Tony, I did it. I don't hold my breath, but you never know.

Regards,

K.
That is the way I do it now. I guess you never used Camtasia so you cannot understand how useful is that click/move thing.
When You have 4-5 tracks full with many stuff it is easy to skip something that ruins your project. Then undo, and again,.. very time consuming.

I hope Cyberlink people will see it even if You don't.
Quote Ctrl A not a viable option for you? Or the mouse lasso?

From PD's File menu Rate Us & Provide Suggestions.

Jeff

Hi Jeff.

Nope. That grabs averything.

We all need to make a hole sometimes in our project, and current way of doing it is not good.
I look but I didn't find where may I post suggestions for future releases. So, I am doing it here.
I would like to have the option to scrub (move) entire timeline (all tracks) with something like shift+click like Camtasia has.

That is very useful in Camtasia, while in PD we must grab every single item on all the track to make space.

That is it.

I hope Cyberlink will make something like this possible.

Regards,

DG
Quote Hmm -

If this is the music you used (listed as Boogie Blues in the Background Music Library), that one wasn't flagged in my testing. I can't explain why it would be flagged for one user & not another. surprised

If you file a dispute, the claim may be released. If the claimant doesn't respond to your dispute within 30 days, it lapses. i.e. it becomes an irrelevant little annoyance.

If that's not the music you mean, can you please link the video that was flagged?

Cheers - Tony

Hi ynotfish.

Yes, that is the music.

I will wait with the dispute little longer since Cyberlink might say something other then "send us a screenshot again"

Aynway, thank You for Your time.

Kind reagrds,

D.

p.s. my video is here: https://youtu.be/Zm-OYw5qdiA?t=121
p.p.s. and, I have subscribed to Your channel. Good stuff.
Hi Fish.

Thank You for Your time.

Where does Boogie Blues-5 Alarm Music fit in ?(see attachment)

Kind regards,

Dragan
Hi guys.

I asked this customer suport and my suport ticket is without answer for 4 days.
So, before canceling my 365 subscription and switching to crack program, You might know this.

I added a song from my Powerdirector 365 to my new YouTube video.
I received copyright notice and my video is monetized by third party.

Is music in PD music library copyright free or not ?

Kind regards,

Dragan
Go to: