Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Does anybody know where to find a lens correction profile for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro? When shooting with the Mavic 2 Pro in either the DLog-m or HLG 10 bit color modes the files have a lens distortion that requires correction in post. In Normal mode no correction is required.
Does anybody know if PD-17 supports import "AND" export of H.265 10bit color files from the DJI Mavic 2 Pro? It is my understanding that in PD-16 you can import 10bit H.265 files but it will only produce 8 bit.
Same problem here. I contacted CyberLink about the issue and got an answer of, and I'll paraphrase here "Tough $**t". I guess I paid for an upgrade to an obsolete software. Very poor customer care if you ask me. Cyberlink should provide the latest software to people who upgraded recently. I just paid $99.00 and now it will cost me more money to upgrade just a couple of weeks later, this is a joke.
Go to: