Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Wow, yeah. For the longest time, I totally overlooked that little drop down control to show the keyframe settings for text. I wonder if this is why some people are suggesting creating a transparent background png file with the text and moving that instead of simply moving the text. Creating the png just introduces additional steps, especially, if the text needs to be edited. I'm grateful to know how to open up that panel to get to the keyframe controls. Thanks.
I downloaded "Ink Splatter" a magic style. But it doesn't show up in the Theme Designer. I also downloaded "Wallet of Media" and it does show up in both theme designer and Magic Movie Wizard. What is different about these downloads?

Thanks
Thanks for responding. I updated my question to specify PowerDirector. In PowerDirector, I don't see buttons similar to those the video you shared demonstrated in ColorDirector.
On Ver. 16 I'm trying to figure out how to create multiple masks on a single clip. The initial mask is numbered "1" and I've serached the help and the web and found clues that it is possible to add a second mask. I just cant figure out how to do it. Thanks.

Edit: Perhaps I should have specified that I meant Ver. 16 of PowerDirector.
Go to: