Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
To make a SCREENSHOT easy (using PAINT on PC)

just use PAINT on your PC. To do this, simply press 'PRINT SCREEN' on your keyboard while the widow of Cyberlink is open, then go to PAINT and press 'CTRL + v (Control & V = paste). Then the screenshot will appear in the Paint. Save as JPEG, GIF or PNG.
My video on timeline is only 191 mb, but when I tried to burn the video as a DVD, I am not able to burn it on a '4.7 G' normal DVD!? The Toggle Capacity reads 10677 ('10.6 G'), which is rediculous, because my MP4 video is only 191 mb. -Just a video to play with a menu as JPEG.

Does anyone know what is going on!??

- I have burned many 2D DVD's using a video of 1 gigs and up!
Quote As I show you in my books, the Menu Designer is for doing just that!

To modify a current template, select the template on the Menu Preferences panel and, on the pop-up panel that appears, select Modify. (Note that not all templates can be modified.)

To create a menu from scratch, click the Create Menu button at the top left of the Menu Preferences panel.

Thanks Steven for your quick help. Looks like after several hours here, no one else would bother to help or reply. But I appreciate your assistance. Have a nice day.
I don't see any video references about making your own DVD Menu Background for Power Director 16 -Any advise here?
Go to: