Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Photoman777:

I am guessing that there is probably some incompatability between P2G9 and the latest build of Windows 10 (1803). P2G is up to Version 12 now. When I upgraded to Windows 10 almost two years ago, I had to update a lot of my Cyberlink software because it was not compatible with Windows 10. P2G9 is getting long in the tooth, I am guessing about three years old now ...

It also might be an issue with the optical drive itself. Can you burn files using Windows 10 to optical media (CD, DVD)? If so, then the drive is not at fault. Cyberlink does have a 30-day money back guarantee, so if you were to upgrade to P2G12 and it did not resolve your problems, you could uninstall the product and request a refund.

I hope this helps. Have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil

Um! Thanks for your help. Just discovered that Windows media player rips CDs with no issues. I'm beginning to think it might not be worth upgrading P2G - shame because I really liked it when it worked!

Regards
Quote I have a windows 10 machine with the latest version installed. When ripping begins I now get an error message to say ripping has stopped. Any solutions would be helpful.

I should have said I'm using Version 9 of P2G and latest version of windows
I have a windows 10 machine with the latest version installed. When ripping begins I now get an error message to say ripping has stopped. Any solutions would be helpful.
Go to: