Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I had done this intentionally and thought someone else might have that need as well. I did it to try to place my 9 video tracks at the top where the would be easier to work with without scrolling. If it was possible, I would have deleted the Track 1 or moved it to the bottom to get the audio portion of that out of the way.
Thanks for the info. I have had very good experiences in making videos from still pictures, including fairly complex videos requiring multiple time frame layers for special effects.
Add a third track, video only. Move it infront of track 2. Remove track 3 audio and video (the old track 2).

The new track 2 cannot be removed, but the audio portion of that track is now gone.
Thanks, my timeline frame rate was (somehow) reset to 24 FPS from 30 FPS that I had been using to create videos which was then used to create blue ray DVDs. Base on the options available, it looks as tho' that is the best frame rate to use. Can you verify that for me?
I am working with 9 video tracks for to create a short video showing video images moving from the top of the screen to the bottom, butted up against each other as tho they were a single video string. Each image has to follow the previous by 1 9/30 of a second (or 1.09 as shown by PowerDirector). I cannot move anything to any period between 1.23 and 2.0, 2.23 and 3.0, etc. When I nudge the image it goes immediately from 1.23 to 2.00, nothing in between. Does anyone know what is causing this and how to get a complete time line back?
I create vacation documentaries from photos taken. I often have anywhere from 4 to 15 video time lines depending on the complexity of the album. I will often shrink pictures in key frame that allows multiple pictures to appear simultaneously. For example: I have a sequence shows a picture album cover that occupies 3/4 of the area. The cover opens and exposes an album page with 3 (or more) pictures on it. I then zoom in on that picture and use it to show other full screen pictures. On the last picture, I zoom out (reducing the size of the picture) to look as tho' I am putting that picture back into the album. I then open that page to the next page in the album.
All of this requires up to 9 layers. Many of the images are .PNG format to allow everything behind it to show through. For example the album rings are done that way so that they don't obscure any images behind it.
Go to: