Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi, thanks for the replies. Unfortunately the credits (I think they are called crazy credits) are not like whats in the trailer. As I mentioned above, the credits are more like a video version of a scrapbook only w/o pages, and the objects and text move around to make the credits really interesting to look at.

I'll look around some more to see if I can find an example...

thx...
Anyone
Hi,

I recently watched the video You Again and while the movie was pretty average the credits were really cool. They consisted of windows/objects (videos and images) that came and went, zoomed in and out and moved around the screen. There was also text that did the same. It seemed like a video scrapbook without pages...just a continuous timeline.

So I was wondering if PowerDirector and PIP could do this....lets say for a 20 minute video with maybe 100 videos/images. It would be an interesting way of presenting a vacation video or a family history.

Has anyone ever seen something like this...I searched for an example but no hits. I also search for a clip of the credits from this movie but no luck either.

thx....
Hi

I downloaded the 30 day trial version of PD9 Ultra 64 and it seems work as advertised.....no crashes and no problems with editing or rendering HD material. The results seem stable and detailed which is my main concern. I have worked with a few other packages and have been let down when it comes to quality of output.

I have a few days left on the trial and was wondering whether to buy now with a 10% discount or wait till after the trial and see if the discounts get better.

Also, once I buy the full version, is there some kind of money back guarantee, should I find a problem I can't get around which prevents me from creating HD discs. The trial version is different from the version you buy.

thx...
Go to: