Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Unfortunately this not resolve my problem. Only MPG and VOB videos are workly on PowerDVD with AMD Graphic.
I had pre-installed PowerDVD on my TOSHIBA. The same is goes for this version of PowerDVD?
I'm talking about the Windows graphic settings. So there isn't way to amke PowerDVD work at high performance?
I am forced to put the energy saving mode out of the way the PC is attached to the power outlet and forcing me to use the Intel card instead of the AMD card. How could I solve the problem?
I purchased a Samsung Blu-Ray external burner with which there is the PowerDVD installation disc. I had installed te K-Lite Mega Codec Pack, WMPTagPlus, WMPCDText e Windows Media Player Plus!, to make my good old Windows Media Player fully functional with every audio/video files. I admired the SRS Wow sound and I never loved the desperate VLC. I try PowerDVD and I remain impressied! I try YouTube with videos in 144p/240p/360p and I'm impressed! The problem arises on videos in 480p! There is only the option of 360p and it seems to me a joke downscaling a video from 480p to 360p and then it bring it in 720p with TrueThaeter Enhancer! Is it an API problem, or something went wrong in the installation?
Go to: