Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: PapaSmile,Aren't you NicolasNY? Please let me know if you are. I was told that this new name was actually you.
Kevin
???
Quote: In the preview area do you have "CLIP" or "MOVIE" selected?? Should be "MOVIE" to play both clips in the timeline.

You have some nice replys, but what are you are talking about now?
Why does PowerDirector doesn’t add a “Make ISO file” option on the “Create Disk” module???

PowerDirector only have 2 options: 1) Burn disk and 2) Create DVD Folder.

If you want to add extra folders to your DVD production like original photos or videos, the only way is to “create a dvd folder” and use another program to burn the DVD in a complicate form.

Is easiest if PowerDirector have a 3rd option to create the DVD ISO file and the use a conventional ISO software o add the folders like other many DVD authoring programs have.

Thank´s
TO MELANIE.. EASY:

1) when i set up the menus for my movie i am finding that the title on each menu page needs to be set manually for every single page - is there some way to tell it to be the same on each page?

ANSWER:

a) If you are using PowerDirector 6, go to the "STYLE" tab in the "Create Disc" module

b) You will find an "OPEN MENU DESIGNER TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR DISC MENU" icon on the right side of the left panel. Click on it.

c) First click on “MY VIDEOS" text object on the right panel and then press "DELETE" on you keyboard.

d) Click on “ADD OBJECT” above in the right panel menu icons and select “ADD TEXT”

e) Point and click you mouse over the background image of the menu and write the text that you want "to be the same on each page"

f) Then click on the "SAVE AS NEW TEMPLATE" in the top menu icons....and add it to your favorites….. That’s IT.!

2) on each menu page the chapter image is numbered - but the numbering starts fresh on each menu page - eg 1-4 on each page. Is there some way to get the numbering to continue through the chapter menus or to turn the number off?

ANSWER:

I never use the numbers to enumerate my chapters. I always create and rename my chapters in the EDIT module and always appear perfect in the menus.
Go to: