Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there an effect for opening a book and starting your video on the first page of a book? You know...like a once upon a time fairy tale beginning....

Thanks !
Ahh! Thanks! I was using an older version!
Very Odd..just not working for me. How do you add those points? Just click anywhere? Also when I move the slider anywhere in the song then drag the volume fade the whole song volume gets adjusted. When watching that tutorial, anywhere you click then adjust the volume a point gets added automatically. That is not happening for me at all...
HMMM is it just me? No matter how I click on the audio timeline I can not get those little points to show up? When I do an automatic fade I can not grab the points with my cursor at all. I just keep grabbing the whole track? Is there something they forgot to say in that video tutorial? Do I have to hold a button or something or be inb a special mode to create those points on the audio line? Very frustrationg!
Thanks! Excellent!
Is there a way to control the length of a music fade. When I click on the fader it just fades the song out very quickly - way too fast. Id like the fade to last a lot longer. Is there a way to control this?

Oh by the Way PD 7 here

Thanks!
Where would I find the Bonus.exe file? Can I download that?
I performed the upgrade...
Still not seeing all the decorative things that are used in the auto movie maker. Christmas decorations for example that are in my auto movie are not showing up for me to select. How do you import new content and have it there permanently?
Another question....
What do you do with all the content on the Bonus DVD. There isnt an install program to bring in that content. Do you just manually copy it into power director somewhere?

Thanks
Power Director Deluxe
6.00.1604a

I dont see any of the christmas decorations that are used in the auto movie maker.

When using the magic movie maker function I get all sorts of cool little graphics and effects that I dont see in my normal toolbox to pick from. Why? Where are they and should they be imported somehow so they can be used not only during the magic make movie function?

Thanks All!
Go to: