Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Controling Fades
Glenn [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 01, 2008 22:49 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a way to control the length of a music fade. When I click on the fader it just fades the song out very quickly - way too fast. Id like the fade to last a lot longer. Is there a way to control this?

Oh by the Way PD 7 here

Thanks!
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

Take a look at:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/3523.page

Dafydd
Glenn [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks! Excellent!
Glenn [Avatar]
[Post New]
HMMM is it just me? No matter how I click on the audio timeline I can not get those little points to show up? When I do an automatic fade I can not grab the points with my cursor at all. I just keep grabbing the whole track? Is there something they forgot to say in that video tutorial? Do I have to hold a button or something or be inb a special mode to create those points on the audio line? Very frustrationg!
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Nope - just hover your cursor over the time-line and it changes. Click your left mouse button and hold to move.

"Spread" your time-line to give you a better chance at looking at the audio rubber band.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 02. 2008 12:49

Glenn [Avatar]
[Post New]
Very Odd..just not working for me. How do you add those points? Just click anywhere? Also when I move the slider anywhere in the song then drag the volume fade the whole song volume gets adjusted. When watching that tutorial, anywhere you click then adjust the volume a point gets added automatically. That is not happening for me at all...
Ed71 [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Dorset, United Kingdom Joined: May 17, 2008 14:32 Messages: 207 Offline
[Post New]
Glenn;

Have you got an old version - I had this problem with the first build I downloaded (1629) This has since been fixed with more recent builds which are available from the patches section of the member zone. Now up to 1915 which has fixed some other issues as well.

Should then work as described in the tutorial Dafydd produced. Director Suite 365
AMD FX-8320 3.50 GHz Eight-Core
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250gb (OS)
Seagate 2TB SATA-III Hybrid 7200RPM Hard Drive (Data)
Toshiba 4TB SATA-III Hard drive (Archive)
24GB Memory
Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 2gb
Microsoft® Windows 10 (64-bit)
Glenn [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ahh! Thanks! I was using an older version!
Glenn [Avatar]
[Post New]
Glenn [Avatar]
[Post New]
Glenn [Avatar]
[Post New]