Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Found the problem. Patch would not complete because I uninstalled WaveEditor at an earlier date. Reinstalled everthing with WaveEditor included and patch worked fine.

Quote This is not complicated. The file downloads automatically from the update menu. 90% throught the installation of the patch it gives a message that it cannot extract file Data1.7z. Windows defender is off. No other antivirus installed. That's it.

Quote will this issue gone after you restart PC? it seems fine on my laptop.

no. and i re downloaded it again. This is not a problem with my computer.

There is no Dec 20 update to Power2Go 11. The last one is from Dec 13.
That is a pretty definitive statement.
I'm not having any problems with my desktop either so... .Where did you get the file ID as "Data1.7z" .
Did you look at the notes for this update and do you fit into one of these categories?
" Note: This patch is not for Power2Go OEM versions, or versions purchased via Steam.
Adds support on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update platforms.
Resolves the issue that certain YouTube videos cannot back up in 2160P (4K) quality.
Minor bug fixes."
Did you have your antivirus and/or registry cleaner active? It sounds like you have a zipped file - do you? Where did you get it?
This is not complicated. The file downloads automatically from the update menu. 90% throught the installation of the patch it gives a message that it cannot extract file Data1.7z. Windows defender is off. No other antivirus installed. That's it.

There is no Dec 20 update to Power2Go 11. The last one is from Dec 13.
That is a pretty definitive statement.
I'm not having any problems with my desktop either so... .Where did you get the file ID as "Data1.7z" .
Did you look at the notes for this update and do you fit into one of these categories?
" Note: This patch is not for Power2Go OEM versions, or versions purchased via Steam.
Adds support on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update platforms.
Resolves the issue that certain YouTube videos cannot back up in 2160P (4K) quality.
Minor bug fixes."
Did you have your antivirus and/or registry cleaner active? It sounds like you have a zipped file - do you? Where did you get it?

Extraction of Data1.7z file was unsucessfull. Looks like there is a corrupt file here.
Go to: