Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote You could create a new menu with 7 or 8 chapter/titles video thumbnails or just modify an existing one to accomplish what you want. There are tutorials that explain all this such as in this sticky: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/45525.page . The one in PowerDirector University for menus has helped many beginners.

Thank you so much for this reply... very helpful!

A difficulty I am having is when I have the text and thumbnail, there is a little number corresponding to the thumbnail that show up on the page and I cannot get rid of it. When I go to burn a disc, I keep getting a message that I have text and/or thumbnail that is overlapping.

The only way I have been able to burn a disc is to get rid of the thumbnails (which I like).
I figured it out.
The new video I am editing has 7 menu items. When I go to "Create Disc", click on "Menu Preferences" and select a template, a template fills the large view window.

In the upper right hand of the screen there is a drop down box for the "Buttons Per Page" but I cannot change it.

Is there any way to use a downloaded template, or supplied template, and increase the buttons per page?

If not, what template would you suggest that would allow many menu selections on the home page?

Thanks!
<span style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">You wrote:</span>

<span style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">When you chose your theme, did you apply to all pages? Yes, I did.</span><br style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;" /><br style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;" /><span style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">No menu will work but you can't have scenes (like chapters). Play is play all. I don't understand what this means.</span><br style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;" /><br style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;" /><span style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Also look at menu structure if you want special navigation.</span><span class="post_signature" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; display: block; line-height: 15px; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">. </span>

<span class="post_signature" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; display: block; line-height: 15px; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Now, when I go to make a DVD, it is unsuccessful 3 times in a row. I thought a good DVD was made yesterday, but when I put it in and viewed it, it was only the Monopoly page and not one bit of my timeline. I don't understand.</span>

<span class="post_signature" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; display: block; line-height: 15px; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">I have searched on the forum for answers. Will keep looking.</span>

<span class="post_signature" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; display: block; line-height: 15px; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Tom</span>
SteveK,

Thank you for your reply! I got rid of the Monopoly screen.

Something else, when I click on "Create Disc", in the large preview box I have my title, my opening picture from the DVD I am creating, and "Play" and "Scenes" at the bottom. When I click on the "Preview" button in the lower right hand of the screen, another screen comes up that is nothing like what I see in the large preview box.

Any idea what is happening? Thank you again. I have transitioned from Sony Movie Studio Platinum that kept crashing. I found PowerDirector and am impressed.

Tom
I just downloaded and have started to use PD 14. I am impressed! But, when I go to create a disc, the Monopoly screen with the "You won a trip around the world" is part of my DVD.

How can I remove that so that only my video is displayed at the start?

Thank you !

Tom
Go to: