Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Removing Monopoly Screen From Create Disc in PD 14
TCRay [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Alton, IL USA Joined: Nov 28, 2017 08:32 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I just downloaded and have started to use PD 14. I am impressed! But, when I go to create a disc, the Monopoly screen with the "You won a trip around the world" is part of my DVD.

How can I remove that so that only my video is displayed at the start?

Thank you !

Tom

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 28. 2017 08:39

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I just downloaded and have started to use PD 14. I am impressed! But, when I go to create a disc, the Monopoly screen with the "You won a trip around the world" is part of my DVD.

How can I remove that so that only my video is displayed at the start?

Thank you !

Tom

In produce, go to menu preferences and scroll to the bottom. You should find "no menu" there.

Do you have only one video on the disc? If you want more than one, select one of the other menus for eassy selection. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
TCRay [Avatar]
[Post New]
SteveK,

Thank you for your reply! I got rid of the Monopoly screen.

Something else, when I click on "Create Disc", in the large preview box I have my title, my opening picture from the DVD I am creating, and "Play" and "Scenes" at the bottom. When I click on the "Preview" button in the lower right hand of the screen, another screen comes up that is nothing like what I see in the large preview box.

Any idea what is happening? Thank you again. I have transitioned from Sony Movie Studio Platinum that kept crashing. I found PowerDirector and am impressed.

Tom
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
When you chose your theme, did you apply to all pages?

No menu will work but you can't have scenes (like chapters). Play is play all.

Also look at menu structure if you want special navigation. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
TCRay [Avatar]
[Post New]
<span style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">You wrote:</span>

<span style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">When you chose your theme, did you apply to all pages? Yes, I did.</span><br style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;" /><br style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;" /><span style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">No menu will work but you can't have scenes (like chapters). Play is play all. I don't understand what this means.</span><br style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;" /><br style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;" /><span style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Also look at menu structure if you want special navigation.</span><span class="post_signature" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; display: block; line-height: 15px; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">. </span>

<span class="post_signature" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; display: block; line-height: 15px; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Now, when I go to make a DVD, it is unsuccessful 3 times in a row. I thought a good DVD was made yesterday, but when I put it in and viewed it, it was only the Monopoly page and not one bit of my timeline. I don't understand.</span>

<span class="post_signature" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; display: block; line-height: 15px; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">I have searched on the forum for answers. Will keep looking.</span>

<span class="post_signature" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; display: block; line-height: 15px; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Tom</span>
stevek
[Post New]
Watch this, it might help. It is close enough. Start about the 3 minute mark. If you want chapters in individual videos start at the beginning. .