Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have several clips that I have produced with PowerDirector 6 in the wmv format using the YouTube portion of the production process. I loaded up a group of those clips into a new project and attempted to produce a new file in the Portable MPEG 4 format, and the production just hangs up and never produces the file or any error messages. The timer starts counting and the software creates my new file in the appropriate folder, but no data is ever written to that file and the production timer just counts up and never times out or produces any type of error.

Any thoughts on how I may be able to make this work?

Carl, thanks for the post. I did not manually add any chapters to my compilation, but the system had a couple default chapters, so I just tweaked them a little and tried again, and it worked.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

John Setzler
Hickory, NC
I have the a0000005 error when trying to burn a DVD also. After reading this forum, I downloaded and installed the version 6 patch, but it did not resolve my problem. I can't find anything about a replacement PDR.EXE file, so I am sorta stuck with this problem.

What should I do next?
Go to: